The Swedish Public Health Agency is now introducing stricter local general guidelines for the Kronoberg and Kalmar regions. This means that we at the Linnaeus Union will make the following changes in our operations:
- Our membership coffee will be paused until further notice starting this week.
- Our reception will be closed. However, we continue our work as usual you can contact us if you, for example, want to pick up your welcome package or have other questions. You can contact us by email, phone or here on facebook.
- Students who do not have scheduled activities on campus are encouraged by the university to study from home. However, the premises, including the university library, will remain open.
- We encourage all students to follow the Swedish Public Health Agency's new guidelines. This means that we advise against all forms of social gatherings such as parties, physical meetings and other events which means that you meet several people at the same time.
- Regarding education-related issues such as examinations, we urge everyone to keep an eye on the university's channels and MyMoodle in the event of changes.