After a great year with our current board (22-23) it's almost time to say thank you and goodbye - and look forward to new exciting times with our new board (23-24)!
We would like to give a big thank you to our current board for their fantastic efforts during their time at Linnaeus union. Their commitment and professional work has been absolutely decisive for so many of this year's successes and opportunities. It is with some sadness that we say goodbye and good luck with your upcoming adventures!
At the same time, we look forward to the future and are excited to welcome our new board! They have a wide range of experience, knowledge and passion that will re-energize our organization and help us continue to grow and prosper.
The new board members' are:
- Matti Wellin, president
- Natalie Svensson, Head of educational matters Kalmar
- Miriam Parkkinen, Head of educational matters Växjö
- Stina Sjöberg, Head of social matters Kalmar
- Kajsa Edenborg, Head of social matters Växjö
- Jinling Li, part-timer Kalmar
- My Fagergren, part-timer Kalmar
- Isak Hylleblad Sörmander, part-timer Kalmar
- Noah Sörmander, part-timer Växjö
- Richard Oelschläger, part-timer Växjö
who all have expertise and experience in different fields! Together, they will form a great team that will drive our organization forward and make strategic decisions to advance our vision. With this wonderful group, members and other partners, we look forward to continuing to work towards our goals and making a difference.
We look forward to what the future has to offer and we are convinced that together we will create more change and more opportunities!