Internship – Support for the organisation of the “Nantes Creative Generation” Forum 2023
The Nantes Creative Generations Forum is organised every year by Nantes Métropole in partnership with the City of Nantes and a network of associations.
Over 4 days, it brings together around 60 young project leaders from Nantes and all over Europe, with the aim of encouraging exchanges and cooperation.
The programme, offered entirely in English, includes plenary sessions, workshops, visits and cultural events.
A highlight open to the general public could be organised as part of the Forum, focusing on the participation of young people.
The 2023 event will be held in October 2023.
From time to time, the trainee may also work on other aspects of Nantes Métropole’s European strategy.
Reporting to your internship supervisor, your tasks will focus on the following areas:
– In the run-up to the Forum, the intern will be involved in the various phases of preparing for the event:
organisational and logistical support, supervision of the reception of participants from Nantes and Europe, supervision of relations with partners, communication support, etc.
– He/she will help to ensure that the programme runs smoothly over the 4 days, in particular by liaising with participants and service providers.
– He/she will be involved in the follow-up of reimbursements to participants.
– Finally, he/she will take part in the evaluation of the programme and draw up recommendations for its future development.
Skills specific to the organisation of an event with a European dimension will be required:
– fluency in English is essential (written and spoken)
– coordination with the various partner associations and institutions – communication support
– help with administrative management for a local authority (requesting quotes and invoices from service providers)
– participation/support in the organisation of other events – participation in the life of the department
You are preparing a Master 1 or 2 in European and international studies; European affairs; event management.
You are autonomous and able to make proposals, you have good communication skills, you are adaptable and able to manage stress. You enjoy working in a team.
You must be fluent in English (written and spoken).
You will be able to keep yourself up to date with current European affairs. Planning/managing projects with a European dimension
You have a good command of IT tools
Conditions of employment according to status and on a pro rata basis: – 4-months internship starting in September 2023
– Possibility of luncheon vouchers worth €9.80 paid 60% by employer, – 2.5 days holiday per month.
Want to apply? Please send your resumé and cover letter to Camille Delanoë (firstname.lastname@example.org)