Are you involved in any of the student associations at Linnaeus University? Here we have gathered useful information.
Information from the Student Union board
The collaboration between the Student Union and your student association is specified in our cooperation agreement. The agreement is updated every year and lays ground for the contact between the Student Union and the student associations.
To ease communication between the student union and the associations, Presidents'meetings are held once per month where all associations' presidents participate. The meetings are hosted by the Socially responsibles in the student union board.
Members' meetings fall 2022
Request of premises booking (Smålandsgatan)
- Contract for booking be signed with the Linnaeus Union (president, contact person and the Linnaeus Union signs)
- The responsible contact person must be present and contactable throughout the time the premises are being used.
- The contact person must have read the rules of procedure and accept the rules that apply to the student premises (Smålandsgatan).
- Be aware that unnecessary alarms and guard calls and the like are charged to the association.
- The premises on Smålandsgatan must be cleaned until 10.00 the day after the event.
In the event of mismanagement of these rules and cleaning, the association will be excluded from booking the student premises until further notice
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE! The premises are booked only when the booking confirmation has been received via e-mail