We summarized some information for you that are involved in student-associations at Linnaeus University.
Information from the board of the Student Union
The collaboration between the Student Union and your student-association is specified in our cooperation-agreement. The agreement is updated every year and lays ground for the contact between the Student Union and the student-associations.
Membermeetings during this term
Request of premises booking (Smålandsgatan)
- Contract for booking be signed with the Linnaeus Union (president, contact person and the Linnaeus Union signs)
- The responsible contact person must be present and contactable throughout the time the premises are being used.
- The contact person must have read the rules of procedure and accept the rules that apply to the student premises (Smålandsgatan).
- Be aware that unnecessary alarms and guard calls and the like are charged to the association.
- The premises on Smålandsgatan must be cleaned until 10.00 the day after the event.
In the event of mismanagement of these rules and cleaning, the association will be excluded from booking the student premises until further notice
For questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE! The premises are booked only when the booking confirmation has been received via e-mail